Launching mods for GoG version

This works.

shortcut path:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Homeworld Remastered\HomeworldRM\Bin\Release\HomeworldRM.exe” -workshopmod brickspace\brickspace.big

actual directory structure
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Homeworld Remastered\HomeworldRM\DATAWORKSHOPMODS\brickspace

and it’s a 2.205 developed mod running fine (afaik) on v2.1 to boot.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that I manage to miss a lot of memos in life. I keep seeing requests for “GoG” stuff around here, and I admit I have no idea what that means. What is it if I may ask? I know I could just google it, but that would have robbed me of the opportunity to profess my ignorance.

Also, can I get an estimate on when you might be making a CPAP version of your mods available?

1 Like

GoG or ‘Good Old Games’ I believe it use to be called, is a website like steam that sells DRM free games. Though they do sell new games, they mainly sell older games. http://www.gog.com

2 Likes

Thanks! Ultimately I still had to look up DRM but I certainly do appreciate the personalized description :smile:

1 Like

Having looked it up, DRM = digital rights management, in case anyone else doesn’t know…

1 Like

Me next…what’s CPAP mean?

1 Like

To my knowledge it’s basically the thing that gives you sleep apnea.

I’m trying to get either Homefront or SWWarlords to work on Homeword Remastered through GoG. Any help on getting it to run. I’ve tried the shortcut you put above but if I try it, I get told it needs Admin access. If I try to run it with Admin permission, nothing happens

Thanks

Where have you put the shortcut itself? I think if you put it on the desktop you won’t have the admin issue.

Nope shortcut is on the desktop so it’s not that