Lawful good cleric not unlocking

I have all the event challenges completed but lawful good cleric is showing complete with the check but it says incomplete at the top. Anyone else having this issue or am I missing something?

lol…what? If not the wrong forum, I have missed something. Cleric?

1 Like

You’re missing something, it’s a challenge for the bloody harvest event. It’s called lawful good cleric and you have to kill 250 ghosts to complete it. It’s showing the green check mark but it’s showing incomplete and that I have 14/15 challenges completed.

1 Like

Can you grab a screen shot of the event screen?

Unfortunately not part of a new line of DLC themed class mods.

1 Like

I will grab a screenshot here in a bit

1 Like

Here is a screen grab from my game. I’m playing on the Xbox.

1 Like

If every single challenge is checked off, I’m not sure what to suggest. Since you’re on XB1 you could try doing a power reset and seeing if clearing the cache changes anything, although I admit I’m a bit dubious it would in this case. You could also try killing a few more ghosts just to see if it trips the challenge. Failing that, all I can suggest is filing a support ticket so that GBX are at least aware of the issue.

I think a support ticket is the way to go. Another one of the challenges is to kill 300 ghosts in mayhem mode and that one completed. This challenge is for killing 250 ghosts total. Thanks for the input!