Leaddy's Fanart Corner: Battleborn Edition

[QUICK WARNING: SOME OF THESE PIECES MAY CONTAIN BLOOD]

All my friends are doin this via twitter and slapping their stuff on here so hey, might as well hop on as well.

Quick intro to Leaddy 101: Me, I rlly love Rath, been drawing the dude almost daily (with some renders) for over a year and a half since launch, and even roleplay the dude to fiddle with his canon and create new and awesome experiences

Anyone who follows my Twitter and/or tumblr knows to what bounds my love goes to LOL no words can kinda sum that up here tbh

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

ANYWAYS Fanart time

burritogarlic breadglwoaviant ocmom and childeditdaddeande rath stuffwicked

All of these posted out of order so my growth of skill isn’t really clear here pfft
There is so much I’m not posting, but there’s usually a very good reason behind that, ie: indecent, just doodles, or too gorey
There may be a bit of lost context on a bunch of these due to them being produced from roleplay scenarios and headcanons (just ask, I’ll try to explain pffft)

Wanna see more?? Check out my Twitter or Tumblr [more active on Twitter] ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
*DISCLAIMER: CONTENT MAY NOT BE SFW 100% OF THE TIME. PERUSE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

26 Likes

um yes fantastic art wonderfully done I, a stranger who has never seen these is amazed by this fantastic art work done by leaddy. Please do more

5 Likes

thank you stranger i have never met. your words mean a lot to me, totally-not-tesh

4 Likes

These are the greatest pieces I have laid eyes on, having never ever seen them before. I absolutely love your style and colors! I can see you like Rath quite a bit, and you draw him very well.

3 Likes

As the most dedicated Rath main on ps4, this thread made my day.

2 Likes

That was RATHer interesting amounts of Rath.

2 Likes

@AtomicTesh @TLKasteron Hey you two people I’ve never heard of stop stealing my gimmick!

Anyway this is some great art I’ve never seen before from someone I don’t…ah screw it. Good job Leaddy!

2 Likes

whom is this

2 Likes

Big fan of “LEMME SMASH”.

1 Like

hahaha thanks man :joy:

1 Like

You forgot to mention the part where you have done multiple concept art to renderable custom skins for multiple characters including Rath, Alani and Mellka. :wink:

Also wow, where did all these artists come from? :thinking: Oh that’s right, twitter, I’m on there every day and I am absolutely spoilt by all the wonderful BB love I see on a near daily basis! :heart:

4 Likes

Amazing as usual, @Leaddybum!

5 Likes