Legandaries drop rate is insane

Greetings… maybe this is because I have chaos level set to 3 on normal playthrough?.

Cheers,
-Albi

what do you mean chaos level, where is this setting?

Hi, here you go

You need to beat the campaign.

Cheers,
-Albi

1 Like

thanks

I understand none of that screenshot, but I can say during the first playthrough that I am in, I’ve barely seen a purple, let alone legendary. Currently about lvl 20 and most things are lucky to drop a blue. And of course when they do it’s the 874463762nd sniper rifle grumble grumble

3 Likes

I have yet to see a legendary drop in my first playthrough. Level 16 FL4K. I did get a couple of purples, but mostly blues and greens.
Some of the greens have been ridiculously good though.

1 Like

I am level 47 you need to beat the game then Tanis Will reward you with a artefact.

you can set the chaos level from 1 to 3.

Cheers,
-Albi

1 Like

I’m level 14 and have had 3 or 4 legendaries drop.

1 Like

At level 19 I have got 2 legendaries so far, a shotgun and a grenade mod. That’s slightly higher than Borderlands 2, where I only got 2 legendary drops in my entire first campaign playthrough. I think the drop rate is fine as is personally.

By chaos he means mayhem i suppose…where ennemies have a bit more stats but you have much more loot drop

its called mayhem not chaos

For example this is all I got from beating the Zer0 suit Katagawa boss

1 Like

I got several legendaries from the first vault.

I guess mileage varies.

@jedc750
really, I’m on my 1st playthrough; just hit level 10 and I already got 11 purple drops and 2 golds, one of the golds dropped from a toilet, LOL. and maybe 50 or so blues. guess RNG is good for me.

Yep, I also got nothing but greens from him.

Tonight from one boss got a Legendary SMG, then the very next boss dropped me a Legendary Flakker Shotgun.
Level 20 now.
Was a good day…

I’m level 25 and I have got 10 legendary guns. 2 dropped from badass tinks. And purple weapons and down pop up literally all the time in gun chests. I’m playing in co-op with instance loot on.

first playthough i have gotten at least 30 and i havn’t even finished it lol

Ya I am a level 30 and have had about 15 or so legendaries drop my bank is full and I have sold some of them

Oops sorry I am from Spain set on spanish language here is called chaos/caos.

Cheers,
-Albi