Legendaries you can't stand

For me its the gunarang. Not because it’s bad or along those lines but because it drops All The Frickin Time. It has become my woodblocker. I even started getting as a regular world drop. As of Saturday i have given up, I won’t even pick them up to sell. Before too long im going to start seeing it in my sleep.

2 Likes

For me, it’s any of the trash-tier legendaries with god-tier drop rates: Woodblocker, ASMD, Krakatoa, Vanquisher, etc.

3 Likes

The Boring Gun. I find them everywhere and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to use it effectively.

1 Like

All Snipers except Lyuda and AutoAime, Boring Gun, Lob, Bitch (kinda seeing this one a lot lol), Back Ham, and that shield that shoot corrosive spikes if you get hit

So this just happened

2 Likes

What made mY cheeks hurt is the gun level… XD!!!

2 Likes

I know exactly what shield you’re talking about, yea can’t stand that thing.

Moxxi’s Endowment. It’s The Woodblocker Of Artifacts.

1 Like

That shield would be decent if the corrosive damage was considerably (Like 25 times) higher.

And it didn’t talk.

malaks bane for me

2 Likes

Snipers are situational and there don’t seem to be many situations in this game. There’s no possibility at stealth and there’s almost always a psycho or critter charging you.

The only sniper I really liked was the Headsplosion and that’s only because of the 3 ricochet projectiles

for me it’s the lob, I think I got 5 of them to drop last night from freddie.

2 Likes

The basics are covered already with the Woodblocker , Lob ect. I’m going to go with a legendary with crappy anointment on it . Just had an anointed Dictator drop from Katagawa Ball , I actually didn’t look at it for a min. or so and for good reason. It’s an accuracy increase while SLIDING.

Rectifier, its an alright sheild, but after farming sylestro for lasersploder I went to graveward and he starts dropping them. :man_facepalming:

I get The Lob dropping almost everytime I kill Graveward

1 Like