Legendary at Start of Game

(Knighm) #1

I set up a new game to get some extra storage space and just after starting I shot Knuckle Dragger and imagine my surprise when a Legendary Hornet was dropped. At the time I was transitioning from level 1 to level 2. I have not had a legendatry weapon so early in the game before. A legendary pistol at level 2 has made progress in the early stages of the game so much quicker.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #2

What level was the pistol?

(What does it all mean!?) #3

that’s actually a way I’d speed level/speed run (using those terms very loosely) my mules which have to get to Sanctuary on PS4 to make use of them… just farm Knuckle Dragger for a hornet and then it makes the start of the game a breeze…happened once on a regular playthrough for a character too, got a level 1 legendary that I kept as a souvenir of the run…

(Knighm) #4

It was Level 2.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #5

Nice… those low-level Legendaries are weird. I want to bring it to Sanctuary so whoever else gets there next can use it early in the game, but by the time you get there, it’s showing its age.

(What does it all mean!?) #6

yeah, by the time you get to sanctuary it’s not useful anymore, but again, for ripping through to Sanctuary, it’s worth a few extra minutes to farm Knuckle Dragger (which also gives you a few levels too) to then blitz through Flint’s camp and Flint… wouldn’t recommend it to a new player learning the game, but it’s a convenience tool for vets and for those few new players who do get one on their first go through, just a cool thing to have happen as in most games you can’t get that kind of gear till much later…