Legendary farming problem

I’ve farmed Boomer about 20 times, Rooster Booster about 8 times and Iwarja about 26 times and not once have they dropped a legendary.Has anybody else had this problem???

It isn’t a problem, it’s just RNG. Those numbers of attempts aren’t particularly high.

as @Vinterbris says. RNG is a pain. Me, I do better farming the vendors then I do farming the ones you’ve named

Also keep in mind how crowded their loot pools are.

Boomer can drop the KerBoom (which is the legendary you’re looking for), the Baby Boomer (a unique grenade mod), and a skin for each of the 6 playable characters.
Rooster Booster can drop the Oxidizer (which is the legendary you’re looking for), and a skin for each of the 6 playable characters.
Iwajira can drop the Thingy (which is the legendary you’re looking for), the Hail (a unique assault rifle), and a skin for each of the 6 playable characters.

This means that, even if you get each of those enemies to drop from their loot pool, there’s still only a 1/7 (for Rooster Booster) or 1/8 (for Boomer and Iwajira) chance that they drop their assigned legendary. Still, keep at it, because they’ll drop it eventually!