Legendary gear looking for players to co op

Okay so list of my legendaries that I’ve found, some are multiple but I won’t list them

Weapons-
Torrent
the longest yard
fatale
cheat code
ivf
Invader
skullmasher
excalibastard
cryophobia
barrigan
flakker
striker
longnail
hammer buster 2
pitchfork
thingy
blowfly
shooterang
Badaboom
maggie

Shields-
Prismatic bulwark
cradle (worst shield until…)
wtf(yay bombs around me)
morq
fabled tortoise
reoganator

Oz kits-

Eddie
oxidizer
support relay
moonlight saga
ack ack

Grenades-

Storm front
leech
nasty surprise
Bazza
Four seasons

Class mods for wilhelm, athena, and nisha

Looking for a hellfire for my athena , zim for my nisha, and any others I’ve missed. if on ps3 and would like to start a game please feel free to let me know by dropping your psn name

Not sure if you know parts/elements on your gears but I’m interested in an all-Pangolin Fabled Tortoise, Oxidizer in Explosive element, and a Shock Pitchfork with Dahl grip. I have the Hellfire and Zim that you’re looking for. PSN: dp_DBD.

Btw, you may want to ask a moderator to move your thread into the PS3 Trade section.

Oh ya this is my first post sorry, I do think I have an explosive oxidizer but it’s only lvl 29 my only lvl 50 Oz kits are fire and shock ack ack and Eddie don’t remember what element though. I wish there was a drop for the hellfire everytime I try to grind for it I get a fatale or torrent, it would be great on my athena

Edit:also only have cryo and incindiery pitchforks 25 and 30 respectively a shock would be perfect for boss shields and I know a couple parts like the torrent and fatale but I have no idea what a pitchfork or tortoise look like with “perfect” parts

That’s okay. Just so you know the Hellfire and Zim are 70. I don’t know if that helps you any.

Do you remember where you got both of them I know the zim drops from the gigantic ice shaggurath but I’ve killed it over 100 times and nothing. I can’t seem to find any info on the hellfire drop

Grinder the Invincible. You’re right about the Zim. Hellfire from RK5.

@bookemdano got a zim from a grind gonna use it on my Aurelia when I start a game with her

xxlamp3345xx

Sorry I lost connection tried to get back on wouldn’t connect

Hey guys. Only level 22 ATM. Looking for someone to Co op play with. Maybe power level me. Just someone to play the game with in general would be cool. Psn is cptndankydoom. Message me whenever. Thanks.

Awesome I’m in tvhm with athena lvl 42 can’t play until Monday though due to work. I’ll have legs for you too I’m trying to free up space