Legendary Loot Midget GOD-liath

My friend’s view of all the hijinx. Cheers!

8 Likes

Very cool vid, mate! VERY COOL! Never seen one of those before.

1 Like

I was very entertained by this vid. :smile:

1 Like

We’ll probably never see one again, so we had to take advantage of the opportunity. lol

1 Like

Man, that little guy had your number at first. :laughing:

1 Like

He definitely hits hard! And I was so excited, I literally jumped out of my chair and was probably screaming into the mic. lol

1 Like

I need to find me one. lol

Edit: I have to ask. Were you disappointed in the loot? I was feverishly watching you search for something of value. I would have been so disappointed after all that. not even a BoA. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh yea! The first thing I said after we killed him was “That was one of the most Borderlands moments I’ve ever seen. One of, if not, the rarest enemy in the game and it didn’t drop s***. Only way it could’ve been more Borderlands is if he dropped something and it fell through the map.”

LOL

2 Likes

Getting a midget God-Liath is equivalent to finding a perfectly parted Bekah or some such on its own… A nice drop would have been the bonus, but you got the “drop” of one of the rarest game enemies. I think the rarest I’ve ever found was a tubby skeleton, but I also don’t farm for loot midgety things much. Awesome video, was really cool to see

1 Like

Right on! I’ve been thinking about some of the other crazy stuff I’ve seen: first try OOO spawn, multiple Son of Craw fights where a Vermi spawned, Tubby Midgets, etc. IMO this blows all that outta the water.

I did see an LLM Rat back on PS3, but I don’t have screens/video of it. And at the end of the day, he’s just not an LLM GOD-liath.