Legendary Maliwan no notification

Hey, so i got all 8 checkmarks for the 8 weapons, but no notification on my profile page for the gun. So will i still get the gun?

1 Like

Contact support.

1 Like

I just now noticed all 8 of my check marks are gone! What is going on?

1 Like

YOu sure there is a notification? Got my eight boxes checked too, without any notification.

1 Like

I read somewhere that there is supposed to be. I opened a ticket to be sure.

1 Like

wait, what is the notification again? i think i did not get any as well.

I read that we should get a notification on our profile page of rewards earned, and that the Maliwan legendary should be there.

1 Like

1 Like

That was the only person with a ‘notification’. Maybe he misunderstood something. No one else got anything i heard of, just hast the boxes checked.
That’s why i wanted to see a screen shot of that ‘notification’.

Edit:
I mean, it just could be a Maliwan gun for BL2 from the weapon randomizer that the got, which leads to a mistake…

1 Like

Yeah, could be. I’ve got a ticket submitted just in case. We will see what Gearbox says.

I have a different but similar issue regarding the Maliwan unlocks. Can you point me to how to contact support?

I had the same thing and submitted a ticket. Support said it will appear in game regardless if you qualify. Then again, this other thread over here:

Has a screen shot where it shows up on the rewards list.

I’ve gone one past the 8 minimum, and nothing on my end, so not sure quite what is going on

EDIT: The maliwan appeared on my redemption list a couple hours after the 9th weapon purchase

So my support ticket says I will be able to redeem the weapon. I guess sometimes the reward doesnt show? I also bought 9 weapons.