Lego Ship Master Thread (Many Pictures!)

(doci7) #303

Here’s a new one @DarthSoban converted and rendered for me:

Merry Christmas, peoples; enjoy!

(Sastrei) #304

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7L7Vksvc03TbzU0bVJaN0hfaHc

(doci7) #305

Lol, the dread bane of Kharak. Too cute.

hello! just signed up today… had these for a long time now. Will make a bigger, more detailed Somtaaw Explorer Vessel when I find the time. I don’t see enough Homeworld Cataclysm Lego models online, so here’s my contribution!

(Sastrei) #307

Ahhhh they’re adorable!!!

(Siber) #308

okay now I want a set of those for my desk.

(doci7) #309

Oh, I love that! Thanks aplenty for sharing those!!!

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #310

Your name aready makes me think you are a Cata fan but that is amazing! Nice job.

(Sastrei) #311

Introducing the LEGO Homeworld Hub!

http://brickspace.net/hub/

(doci7) #312

Nice! I hadn’t seen this new line of superiorly-miniaturized Coalition vehicles DarthSoban cooked up; I think he did a fine job, especially on the Railgun!

(Kurtis Millette) #313

The coalition fleet is progressing nicely. I’m gonna see what I can do about the remaining DoK ships. I say that, but likely won’t see a major lego update for another month or so. I’ve been making a ton of progress on the book. ~30k words left until that enters heavy editing. Eventually I’m gonna get around to modifying your gal siege cruiser into a production cruiser. Might as well get the faction most close to completion done first, right? I’ve also been toying with the idea of making the actual carriers be capable of storing fighter wings inside it. I.e. Have the elevators move up and down with gears and have the treads on the Coalition one functional. Possibly motorized. It’ll be quite the undertaking, but it’ll be fun. More ideas include minifig scale versions of the smaller craft. I’ve been exploring the territory with one of my custom fleet’s gunship class. Will see how it goes.

(doci7) #314

I gave a lot of thought to motorizing the Gaalsi carrier and using these invisiwheels, coincidentally!!!

(Sastrei) #315

Homeworld Hub has been updated to address some useability and UI issues people had.

http://brickspace.net/hub/

(doci7) #316

Oh goodness, yes, that is much better! I was evidently one of the people suffering from UI issues… I had chalked-it-up to being just the fact that the site was in a preliminary state, lol.

(Agentnolan007) #317

These are my mini Bentusi Trade Ships- Made from spare parts

(Taiidan Republic Mod) #318

I like it - how about the harbour ship?

(doci7) #319

Looks like it’d be about the right size to go with those Command Ships a few posts back

(Snorkx) #320

Hey There !

I am absolutely impressed by all these outstanding Homeworld MOCs. To my suprise I have not seen the Taiidan Missile destroyer anyhwere so I thought I would give it a try.

So here it is ! Had a lot of fun and trouble making it.

(Sastrei) #321

That is gorgeous! Great presentation too!

(Snake_B5) #322

Beaaauuutyyyyy :heart_eyes: