I posted this in another post but I’ll reply with that post here as well:
I got the game (super deluxe edition!) to play co-op with my wife, after finally convincing her to try it with me.
I have been waiting for months hoping these issues would be fixed, and nothing yet, so decided to submit this feedback. I’d be curious to know if there any plans to fix any of these issues:
- only one of the two splitscreen views gets all the in game prompts, missions info, etc. For example, enter a new area? Only the top screen gets the text letting you know.
- Mission quest log under the mini map? Only the top screen gets it
- Boss fight health bar? Only the top screen gets it. Makes for a very frustrating co-op experience
- In game UI: it’s so small, my wife and I both get headaches within an hour of playing. Very hard to read mission logs, in game prompts to press a button are very hard to see, trying to revive each other is difficult due to the button prompt being so small and having to get it just right…we’ve both died many times simply because we couldn’t active the revive.
- The level bar is also incredibly small and hard to see, and only stays on screen for a split second. It was perfect in BL2.
- Performance: my wife and I have gotten used to asking each other if it’s all good to go ahead and open the in game menu, because when you do, it causes the entire game to freeze up for the other player. Same with vending machines.
I’d love to know if any of these issues are on Gearbox’s radar