Let's buff EVERYONE!1

It’s generally observed that Galilea is one of the most OP characters in this game. She can 100-0 most of the cast without much retaliation on their part, when she has the right gear loadout.

So, instead of calling for nerfs to Galilea, how about we call for every character to get buffed to Galilea levels of OP?

For example,

Orendi’s Shadowfire Pillar now slows targets damaged by it (including damage from Preamble of Pain), and Nullify has 500% increased damage and Silences for 2 seconds.

Attikus’ Pounce stuns everyone who is damaged by it (including from the +50% damage on his level 1 right helix), his ultimate slows with no charges and knocks-up with full charges. Hedronic Arc’s duration is increased by 2 seconds, and slows enemies hit by it. His base damage is increased by 10%, and has a base damage reduction of 10%.

P.S. Don’t take this post seriously as actual balance suggestions or as grounds for discussing who is OP/UP. It’s mostly just to talk about making our favorites brokenly overpowered.

1 Like

It could, however, make for a very interesting weekend special event. Just don’t hold it when I’m away (like the last one)!

2 Likes

Phoebe needs her stun back, and she needs Blade Sweep by default.

Deande’s decoy needs health and damage equivalent to her, and all helixes must apply to the decoy. Also, it needs to be able to use skills, double Blink Storm at level 5 would be the greatest thing ever.

Instead of Pendles’s level 7 mutation reflection melee damage, it should reflect reveals and the skills that revealed him back at the attacker. Example, Orendi reveals Pendles with a Shadowfire Pillar? It gets reflected back at her! Imagine reflecting a Pillarstorm!

Finally, ISIC needs to heal AND life steal when using his ult, to compensate for no longer having unlimited duration.

2 Likes

Beta Ambra.

1 Like

NERF ALL GEAR! I am actually being serious.

2 Likes

I have many ideas. I will post more soon. Idea one:
Orendi has everything permanently off cooldown but her pillar, which is 1/3 the normal

2 Likes

Post launch Alani

2 Likes

Benedict as he is. Trump card.

2 Likes

Does that mean I’d prefer he leave?

2 Likes

Hmm, Galilea beta?

That’s a joker at least.

Benedict after his buffs.

The only thing I got better than that is if they were to increase Ernest’s splash to be the size of Marquis’s reveal.

1 Like

It would be interesting to be able to play with everyone as the first appeared in the game, just to see what it would be like. Folks can forget pretty easily.

Day one Whiskey and Atty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

35% attack speed WHILE SPRINTING! But, Gali can’t fly. Maybe a Jack.

Wait, does that mean they nerfed him after the initial buffs?

Replace minefield with a tactical nuke.

There was nothing wrong with Attikus back then, he had CC and was actually a disruptor once upon a time. Then they took all his CC but gave him health as a cop-out. I’ll never forgive GBX for that.

2 Likes

Make kelvins sublimate stun for 3 seconds and return sublimates movement speed back to what it originally was and take the 500 damage cap off chomp or make it an 800 damage cap.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be as much fun as you’d think.

One of the current hot buttons is how much damage Orendi does with her ult. I don’t recall her ever having received a significant buff or nerf since release. So it’s just now we’re down to demanding changes in one of the most static characters in the game. Presumably because it’s just now where she is really standing out.

After what, 8 months now? That’s a lot of, “why was this ever like this?”

1 Like

I would up to 50 hp per chomp kill also. Could easily get up to 6-8k health in an incursion match. :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

I think he got some nerfs. As for Atty, hw qas ridiculously squishy for his size. He was garbage because of that.

1 Like

Can’t deny the squish factor, relative to size, but he wasn’t as bad as many thought he was, and I was once on the “Atty is ■■■■” bandwagon until I played him intensively. Initiating with Pounce was basically a guaranteed kill because of the wall stuns, and his ult actually did something other than make him an easy target. Pros and cons, all he is now is somewhat difficult to kill but he’s rarely an actual threat.

1 Like