Let's talk about post-nerf Mellka, her melee, and her helixes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #61

Please don’t touch tactical withdraw I love it

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #62

Build for regen. A rare regen and a Vyn’s Quiver give you enough. Then you can take a shard gen, Bola’s, Vow of Zealous Fury, etc

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #63

Yep, air stall is amazing on her. Especially because Frag removes canister sniping.

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #64

You have no idea what you’ve done to me. Every character seems boring. And now I’ll feel bad for not farming a Bola’s. Luckily Caldarius is a PVE king, and is the closest thing I can use to Mellka

0 Likes

(Easplund) #65

I am going to try that this weekend! I got a maximum purple reload + regen - shield in a loot pack yesterday, and I have a maximum blue regen + regen - shield. Then I will throw in either a maximum purple recoil + regen or shield pen + regen that I have. With the recent increase in regeneration rates, I can get 42 HPS!

1 Like

(Ambra's Arbiter) #66

Mmmm, that’s all quite good. Lately to fully maximize I tried Blissbeast and Vyn’s, and it’s been ridiculous. Same thing on Gally, but veil manipulator instead of Vyn’s

1 Like

(Easplund) #67

I don’t have Blissbeast, and my Vyn’s is crappy. :confounded: I am trying to do this on the cheap so that I can take a third item with regen instead of a shard generator. I think that I can get this load out activated for around 2000 shards, 2300 at the most. Are you finding that the increases to regeneration are really helping out?

1 Like

(Ambra's Arbiter) #68

Yeah, I stopped buying supply stations and can usually get back to full in battle

0 Likes

(Easplund) #69

Awesome! I can’t wait to try it out!

1 Like