Level 67 Athena looking for coop partners for Mutator Arena, farming bosses, levelling up

my Athena is level 67 right now. i am looking for people who wanna help me levelling up, doing the Mutator Arena(i am at 6 pieces of cake right now), fight some bosses and so on.
i’d like to upgrade my Thunderfire/Megande, so i am doing Subsconcious runs right now.

since i have yet to see a Revolution, Flayer and Rerouter shield, i’d like to stay in the DLC maps as often. as possible. it is a long and boring grind to level 70, but even more boring alone.

will be on xbox live for the next few hours.

so, if you are around my level, plus minus a level, hit me up here or on xboxlive.
i usually play with mic, so if you happen to have one, that would be nice.

GT: LEX HARDCORE

1 Like

@lexhardcore If you don’t mind gaming with lvl 70s, me and my girlfriend are going to start the DLC today and work our way to the mutator. Any legendary drops are yours since we already have them. Message me on XBL GT: BTK420247 I should be on in roughly 30 min.

1 Like

much thanks for the offer,BTK420247, but i doubt that i would do any harm to level 70-72 enemies.
i might jump in next weekend, when i gained 2 or 3 levels.

1 Like

Anytime. I’m hooked on the Borderlands series.

1 Like

being hooked on Borderlands is good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump. edited the title/original post.

1 Like

Id like to join! Im only 62 with my nisha build but id be more than happy to grind with you!

1 Like

I am sorry man, but i am currently out of town till friday. No xbox for me before friday :frowning:
Maybe you gain a few levels until the weekend!!

1 Like

No worries!

2 Likes