Level 72 Rakk Attack build discussion

I would have to test to see if TPI trumps 5/5 Barbaric Yawp and the Scorcher, elemental damage is a multiplicative bonus for the Rakk as well.

1 Like

I have 3/5 in BY now, but I couldn’t get the full 5.

I’m afraid that’s why TPI might fall short of more blue tree. You end up shorting points in Grim Harvest and Barbaric Yawp and only get COM points in Pack Tactics.

1 Like

@vCarpeDiemv I don’t think I would want to play this as my main build or anything, but this is truly one of the more hilarious - and fun - builds I have ever tried. The healing is insane. I killed Scourge with the Crit only- no problem. Not my fastest Scourge kill ever but definitely one of the most stress-free.

I’m gonna do a little more tweaking this evening and try what you said - essentially go all-in on blue (I still don’t think I need Dominance) and red, but maybe still see if I can get to FAF in green. I am not sure there are enough points for that though.

If anyone is interested, I am thinking this is the next spec I am gonna try: Skill Calculator • Fl4k • BL3 | Lootlemon

The gear for the build is basically:

Crit with ASE splash
Rakk Pakk with points in all 3 skills
Any ASE grenade (although shock ASE might be best to help with shield-stripping)
ASS Frozen Heart
Ice Breaker Otto Idol with AOE and cryo (probably could go Vic Rush too)

So it requires some specific gear, but not a lot of it. Basically hold the Crit, cast Rakks, freeze everything, shoot when you need to (shooting does speed things up, but honestly you don’t HAVE to). You do need to shoot the crit in a boss encounter in order to heal sometimes, but the healing to full is basically immediate with the Crit.

1 Like