LF a few items to finish my moze

Cutpurse deathless with mag size

a large capacity big boom blaster shield

A hive (anointed)

An orge with x2 projectiles and an anointment with 50% bonus cryo or radiation or corrosive damage

Bumpity bunp

I have an improved re-router (+25% max capacity) 9756/3.2/1214

Have cutpurse jackhammer and ghast call

This is what I have to offer:

Lucian’s Call (fire) (while terrified have a chance to fire an extra projectile)

Cash infused Crossroad (shock) (while auto bear is active deal 20% incendiary)

Defrauding Crossroad (corrosive) (ase melee increased by 100%)

Double penetrating Potent Roisens thorns (corrosive) ( ase weapon status effect damage and chance increased by 75%)

Hostile Crossroad (fire)(ase next 2 mags 50% shock)

Undermining Crossroad (radiation)(ase fire rate increased by 11% and reload by 26%)

Auditing the butcher (cryo)(ase melee increased by 100%)

Undermining the butcher (radiation)(after exiting Iron bear next 2 mags gain 10% fire rate and 20% crit)

Firesale Long musket XXL (fire)(while terrified gain increased damage and fire rate)

Burning Vulgar Alchemist (fire)(while terrified gain damage and fire rate)

Nuclear Vicious Lyuda (radiation) (ase apply terror to yourself)

Ruby’s Wrath no element (after exiting Iron bear gain 120% increased splash damage)

Binary Mocking Cutsman (shock) (after reloading consume all terror for cryo nova)

Burning Devil’s Foursum (fire) (after reloading consume all terror for cryo nova)

Stimulating Devil’s Foursum (shock) (while terrified reduce all damage)

Pestilent Vicious Lyuda (corrosive)

Venomous Nemesis (corrosive)(ase weapon status effect damage and chance increased by 75%)

Hostile Conference call (fire) (ase the next 2 mags will have 50% bonus radiation)

Dastardly Maggie (while terrified bullets have a chance to reflect off)

Rowan’s Call (shock)(while terrified gain damage and fire rate)

The duc (while terrified deal 50% cryo)

Maxxed out baby maker (ase next 2 mags will have bonus 50% radiation damage)

Nuclear Jericho (while auto bear is active deal 20% incendiary)

Binary Sublime Cutsman (corrosive)

Engulfing Ferocious Ogre (while auto bear is active constantly regen 8% mag size)

Burning Flakker (fire)(after exiting Iron bear next 3 mags will have 33% increased reload and 67% handling)

Double penetrating the boring gun (radiation)(ase critical damage increased by 25%)

Double penetrating the boring gun (corrosive)(ase weapon damage increased by 100%)

The lab (cryo)( while terrified deal 50% cryo)
Annexed Jericho (radiation)

Blessed Circulating Blast Master Mod X 2

Megaton Molly Mind Sweeper mod

Tullying Cosmic Stalker Class mod

Speedloading hellwalker (fire)(ase weapon damage increased by 100%)

Razrez the dictator no element (ase gain 15% life steal)

Nuclear the dictator (radiation)

Supercell Stop Gap (ase apply terror to yourself)

Trans fusion Tracker (radiation)(while terrified gain damage and fire rate)

Black Hole (while terrified bullets have a chance to reflect off)

Storm Front (shock)( ase heal for 25% increased by 15% based on terror)

Rough Rider (melee attacks have 25% to apply terror)

Tina’s hippity hopper (while Iron bear is active taking damage has 20% chance to spawn a grenade)

Snowdrift Victory Rush

Cash infused brainstormer

I’ll take that cryo Lucian’s Call for it if that’s cool with you . GT: Undisputed Dave

Also, just got a x2 Lump (radiation). What are the bonus perks on those Moze class mods if you don’t mind me asking?

I got a big boom blaster or 3. No idea what’s good capacity though, what did you want it as a minimum? If one is over I’ll send it across.

Can you post pics of ‘Snowdrift Victory Rush’ and ‘Supercell Stop Gap’?
I’m also interested in that Nuclear the dictator (radiation), Undermining Crossroad (radiation) and Undermining the butcher (radiation).

I have a lot of Big Boom Blasters, can post pics of all of them, give me just some minutes to take and edit them.

Alright those are the BBB I have:

2019111710102426 2019111710102709 2019111710102937 2019111710103689 2019111710103917 2019111710110679

Also as you can see they all have relative low capacity, one with +40% cap and -10% health would probably be max cap, but -10% health also means -10% shields for ■■■■, so I don’t know if that’s really so much better. Best for ■■■■ would probably be one with good cap and +10% health which then also means higher cap for ■■■■ but the one with +10% health I have unfortunately is the one with the lowest cap.

If I find new ones I post them then, I currently search a good Stop Gap with (+10% Move Speed, +8% Health and 17% res for 3 secs and either +25% cap or +10% health or also of course a second +8% Health and 17% res for 3 secs) simply without any booster craps (because they still don’t work and suck).