LF a Grog Nozzle from the 2013 Loot Hunt

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a specific version of the Grog Nozzle dropped from Gold Golem during the 2013 Loot Hunt event which features the following:

• OP8
  • Maliwan grip
  • Maliwan/Hyperion/no scope
  • Melee accessory (“Evisceration” prefix)
  • Completely legitimate (not gibbed and not duped) and acquired during the Loot Hunt event back in 2013

I’d be happy as a skag in slag if I ever get a chance to get my hands on such a gun.

I know that finding such an item is gonna be next to impossible, so I consider trading various things - just let me know that you have what I’m looking for and I’m sure we can work something out.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hello, I have OP8 grog nozzle, I checked the screenshots of “Maliwan grip” so I believe I have the right one. BUT! It’s Expeditious prefix. I can give it to you if you want it, but I want something in return. I got it during 2013 event (I don’t know whats the difference)

steam: /djaraharval
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/DSMsx

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your response, but your Grog’s prefix is not Evisceration :disappointed:

Anyway, I see that you have another Grog - what prefix and grip does that one have?

And also, feel free to PM me and list what you’re looking for - I’ll see what I can do even if I don’t get a GN from you.

1 Like

The second Grog has Dahl grip and it’s OP2 so…

I just want to wish you good luck then!

1 Like

FYI: still desperately looking for this gun.

2 Likes

as am I. :grin:

1 Like