LF a specific list Have loads of top tier items to trade

Only looking for specific rolled items;
Last stand Otto idol with mag size increase and smg damage
Blast master with 1 point in redistribution bottom stats weapon damage, smg damage and either splash damage or mag size increase (already traded for still happy to look at others though)
Quickie anointed with do not consume ammo after exiting iron bear
Ogre consumes 2 ammo with added accuracy and 100% damage on ase or 125% splash damage on ase

Have loads of both new and old top tier items from grenades and weapons to artifacts and class mods. I have lvl 1 stop gaps, full tediore build, full fire hose moze build, loads of 100% on ase weapons and more grenades than I can count. Hmu if you have any of the above mentioned items.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Wow no one has any of these?

The splash ogre is a unicorn. Ill look to see if I have the proper 100 damage ase one but I cannot promise anything.

Tbh the ogre is probably the lowest on the list the quickie and the relic are my two mainly sought after items to complete this build atm but if you have anything I’ll definitely be keen to have a look

Did you like the ion cannon I sent you?

Is this bizkit? Lol yes I did. I just havent been on the game. Mostly my wife and I have been watching Netflix or doing STEM projects with our child.

Let me aska round for what you want. Maybe shoot a message to my psn as Im not in here often.

Bump

Updated as I have gotten the class mod I wanted

Bump

Sigh…

One last bump in what seems a futile attempt :sweat_smile:

Still looking

:sob:

Bump

Still looking