LF: a variety of items Infinity Pistols, Shredifiers, Butchers

Hello new to this forum.

I’m looking to trade for a variety of items I have been unsuccessful tracking down or farming and I have a great deal to trade.

*Non terror non Gunner class related please.

*Infinity Pistols (250 weapon damage on phasegrasp, 300 on phaseslam, 125% damage to badasses etc. )
*Super Shredifiers (any anointed)
*The Dictator (any elemental anointed)
*The Butcher (Radiation Fl4k Gamma Burst, Cryo Zane STNTL bonus Cryo)
*Faisor in Cryo

I know its a long shot, but I have tons of items to trade so I can find someone lucky enough to come across these.

I have a few anointed super shredifiers, the rad Butcher gamma burst and I think i’ve got a cryo faisor also.

PSN: Chap_Hammersmith

Thanks for the reply.

I was just going over your list looking at what you have.

I have a lot of great stuff as well. I noticed you like Deathless Artifacts. My personal favorite is a Loot Expanding Deathless with bonuses to magazine size, grenade damage, and movement speed.

I have a Cryo Super Shredifier for Zane STNTL bonus cryo damage.

I’ll look your list over a little further and see if we can work something out.

I have a fire anointed Butcher for Moze next two mags bonus incendiary damage.

PSN: jorgeammo

Hey i have a great deal as well REALLY NEED MOLTEN INFINITY (A) XTRA PROJECTILE Tons for trade! CATALOGED, easy to search through! And best part DAILY UPDATES! Take a gander! Im in search of the following so feel free to message me :slight_smile: interested in all versions (NEEDS TO BE) (A=ANOINTED) preferred anointment follows
LF ITS PISS GRENADE (A) while terror increase dmg and fire rate.BADLY NEED as well
LF REGULAR INFINITY (A)
LF MOLTEN INFINITY (A)
LF CRYO INFINITY(A)
LF STORMING INFINITY (A)
LF CORROSIVE INFINITY (A)
LF RADIATION INFINITY (A)
LF VICTORY RUSH RELICS (SMG DMG)
LF BLOODLETTER MOD (PISTOL DMG)
LF ELEMENTAL DEATHLESS RELIC
LF FIRE SHOOTING STAR (SIREN)
LF +4 +5 TO SKILL CLASS MODS
LF TERROR RECURSION (A) xtra projectile
LF SUPER SHREDS (A) xtra projectile
LF FLESH MELTER VICTORY RUSH RELICS
MY LOOT is all organized below for your convenience. Please take your time :wink: and remember its updated every time i add something new to my bank system. Go ahead look again I dare you.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=18A_5p0jS_nBguytqesxuAr-H5XtJClct a look

I have about 30 infinity pistols

I like the 125% Infinities you have as well as the Phasecast 250%.

I’ve got some of what’s on your list. But I’ll have to look it over more in the morning,

Off the top of my head I have a Bloodletter with Weapon Damage, Pistol Damage, and Atlas Weapon Damage.

I have a Bloodletter with +5 to Phalynx

I have a Nimbus with +5 to (i forget what the yin hengyang symbol is)

I have a bunch of relics, but I’ll have to check.

I have a bunch of anointed Infinity pistols, but no fire.

1 Like

Sounds good im a lol busy this week bjt let me know what u have and what ur after

Now im not searching for a few things i managed to get the trade done that i was searching to make happen LF ITS PISS GRENADE (A) while terror increase dmg and fire rate.BADLY NEED for my main build

LF ELEMENTALDEATHLESS RELIC w/+dmg

LF +4 +5 TO SKILL CLASS MODS

LF ANY ELEMENTAL INFINITY ANOINTED

MY LOOT is all organized ask me and ill

From your list I like…
Lucians Call Cryo Gamma Burst
Negating Infinity 125%
Krovvy Infinity 125%
Negating Infinity Phasecast 250%Uploading: 8A75BDAB-3380-4D0F-8D56-BA44D41B7C62.jpeg… Uploading: DA048FCC-0E0D-40BE-A2B6-EE3DA4457D35.jpeg… Uploading: 09A7910B-3155-4A7F-9D74-048D7C73BBF0.jpeg…

Uploading: 1CFE3125-AE71-4A64-ADED-4318200CE032.jpeg…

Add Raptorcon_1 im kinda busy today im trying to get a few trades done tho ill mail those to you just send me a msg on psn of what to send you man incase i forgot

I like the class modS for sure but I have all 4 ghast calls thx tho

That’s fine most of my pics of infinity’s froze in the middle of uploading. I’ll send a request.

1 Like

Whats ur psn

Same as my username jorgeammo