LF Anointed Companion

Prefer ASE fire mags but will take non-character specific anointments.
What I have: https://imgur.com/a/kJhuRGh

I have these to trade:

• The Companion (anointed, +250% damage after using phasecast)
  • The Companion (anointed, +accuracy and handling)

I am looking for the following items:

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

Sorry, don’t have any of those

i have this. looking for your super shredifer

I’m just curious how increased fire rate works on a semi-auto revolver. Does that just mean you can hammer your mouse even faster? :confused:

You have yourself a deal. You available?

Seems to be that way.

That’s a big mag to have a 50% bonus on

yeah im here epic name tag: mkaya6642

Added. I’m heading out now so I’ll catch you tomorrow

Request sent