Lf anointed Crossroads all elements and Lasersploders corrosive only

Lf anointed Crossroads all elements and Lasersploders corrosive only… i have legendaries and grenades to offer

I have a corrosive laser sploder not annointed. I want a lightning or frost mirv hex

I have anointed corrosive double pen laser sploder and anointed fire cross roads

Can I see them @bigchvuak

did you say you want anointed fire Lucian’s call @bigchvuak

I have a corrosive Laser Sploder. Here is what I am looking for:

Want

• Shock Lucian’s Call

• Tortoise Front Loader Anointed - On action skill end - 20% increased action skill cooldown rate

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage

• Deathless artifact with assault rifle damage or SMG damage

• Annexed Lyuda, (fire, Anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)

• Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

• Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage

• Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage

• Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

i t hink i have shock lucian’s call

Marcus let me know.

can i see the laser sploder? @unbreakable

Yea. You got one?

no i just l got regular fire lucian’s call

willing to trade this…
Snixnix IGN
HMU

no thanks i wanna an anointed

@unbreakable u dont have an shock lucian’s call and i dont have what you are asking

Got most crossroads with anointed element (50% mag), corrosive lasersploder with 125% badass dmg/50% cryo mag…
I’m looking for an anointed shock Star Helix (50% elemental mag, 100% weapon dmg/ 125% boss dmg)

Got this if you are still looking/ interested. Do you have a Recurring Hex (radiation)?
IGN: ChadTDubbs

Sorry bro I don’t have star helix…what else are you looking for…I really want that corrosive laser sploder @schmu666

Do you have anything else? @chadshadow1995

@marcusbmhs sadly no. That’s all I got.

@chadshadow1995 thanks tho