(LF): Anointed Cryo Laser-Sploder with 50% bonus Cryo damage (H): God Roll Anointed Lucians / Rowans Calls and awesome anointed Stuff *UPDATE*

Hey,

I’m looking for anointed cryo Laser-Sploder (non-DP) / Fire Cutsman and 4-burst shot Night Hawkin with “while SNTNL is active gain +50% bonus damage as Cryo damage”.
Also always interested in very good rolled zane class mods.

Message me if your interested. I got lot’s of great anointed stuff like a anointed Maggie with 50% bopnus cryo damage while SNTNL is active, new ghast granate (cloning prefix) just ask me, if you are looking for something specific.
Epic Nick: F4ke.Blood

I can offer the following items :
Screenshot_1

Full-automatic

4-burst-shot

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_11

Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3

Screenshot_8

1 Like

I have this corssroad.

I am interested in your Night Hawkin with barrier anointment. does it have the option for 4 shot burst?

Hey,

the barrier Night Hawkin is full-automatic or semi-automatic. The digi-clone Night Hawkin has 4-burst shot however. Hit me up, if you are interested.

Oh I’ll just trade for the cryo Lucian

Thanks

interested to that fire lucians, check my post if you are interested in something particular and let me know!

I have this:

Looking for Elemental Projector with 40 mag size.
Also looking for an Incendiary Lucian’s Call anointed with Cryo mags. Has to have scope, ilvl 621

Sorry, but I don’t need a face puncher, as I only play Zane for the moment.

Even with that anointment?

Yeah, if it was a butcher with that anointment, I would happily trade

I have a cryo non DP Laser Sploder for you for the Cryo Lucians with bonus Cryo or the Rad Rowans call

Does your cryo laser sploder have the SNTNL anointment?
Because I got 3 non-anointed cryo spolders myself

I have this:

• The Butcher (cryo, anointed, +100% weapon damage after action skill)

Do you have any of these items?

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Stuffed Lump

Sorry, but don’t have the items you’re looking for. :frowning:

bumping for new stuff and wants