LF anointed Long Musket. Yeah, you heard me

I have an attachment to this gun! It’s fun. But could it be better? Anyone find an anointed version they don’t mind parting ways with? I have some tradeable items as always but I can promise I don’t have anything “god-roll” quality. I’m looking for Long Muskets what did you expect? XD

I’ve left so many on the ground lol. Next time I do a Jabbermowgai run I’ll keep an eye out and send you if one drops. What annointments you looking for?

1 Like

Top would be “next 2 mags 50% fire dmg” but anything else that would up its dmg output would be good. There’s one I think for 1% bonus dmg on consecutive hits and another 5% per kill stacking. Any of those would be amazing. I play bottomless mags Moze and I find it’s really good for close encounters with creatures like ratch or spiderants.

No worries, I’m sure I’ve left a bunch in Jabbermowgai farms so I’ll keep eyes open.

I just checked the ol’ spreadsheet. It only says the hellfire drops from jabbermogwai. The musket is listed from Lagromar. Have I been farming the wrong guy?

I’ll check later, just friend me
GT: SJMoos

1 Like

No you’re doing the right spot, but it’s world drop too and Jabbermowgai is my spot lol.

I only have one anointed with ASE 75% increased statuseffect chance + dmg
But i will look out for it too… if i see one with a good anointment i will message you

1 Like

Not shure if it fits what you want.
But just found a ASE 125% Dmg against BNB (Bosses etc) version at the takedown…?

Mine’s only reload on clone swap, I’ll keep an eye though

1 Like

@Undisputed_Dave I think I have what your looking for. I will check this evening when I’m done work.

1 Like

Thanks but I’m trying to avoid most ASE type anointments. They don’t last long enough with Moze, especially counted against her long cool down. But with my bottomless mags perks I can keep the uptime on “next 2 mags” type anointments going for a long time. And the 1% consecutive hits or 5% consecutive kills types would be good for a constant-damage stream like the Long Musket when combined with my fire damage bonuses.

Yup youre right there
I just thought, since i said i will keep an eye on it, and just found one an hour later or so, i should tell you, maybe you would still want it over what you allready have (for free)
But as it looks, you should get something from skavenger :+1:

1 Like

I have one long musket with the fire element and phase cast anointment. Do you want that?

No worries! I appreciate you looking out/offering. I think a lot of us are at that point though where if it’s not quite the right thing we’ll just end up giving it/throwing it away.

No thanks. I play as Moze so that won’t help much.