LF Anointed Torgue Launcher(s)

Been working on a splash, PD oriented build with Zane after a combination of a Craps with the 125% bonus and a seein dead with splash and gun damage dropped. I have the majority of this dialed in, but missing one/maybe two pieces, and that/those are launchers. I have been using a creamer in this spot, which I am really liking, but a bit situational and I have to constantly keep my distance in check to get the most out of it. I would like to try a few others to see what fits the best for my playstyle, and current skill cap with Zane.

Looking for an epic Torgue Launcher in kinetic, Incendiary, and Corrosive (The kicker here, is that I need the launcher to have only 1 listed pellet to meet my self-imposed build requirements).

Preferred anointment is the neutral 125% splash damage on ASE, but the 100% damage on ASE one would be good as well.

I don’t really have much in the way of Fl4k or Moze Anoints (I do have a couple things each), but I do have plenty of Amara (Phasecast and Phaseslam), Zane (SNTL, Digi swap, and a few Barrier), as well as neutrals I could throw your way.