LF: Blast Master H: 300+ annointed items for trade

Blast Master with +1 Redistribution, +splash damage, +mag size, +weapon/grenade damage.

Have a lot of stuff to trade, mostly for Moze, but a fair amount for Zane and Fl4k as well.

I have a Blast Master with +1 Vampyr, +1 Redistribution and +3 in Pull the Holy Pin with Splash, Weapon and Grenade Damage as it’s passives. I’m looking for a Anointed Red Suit (pretty specific) but I’ll gladly take a look at what you have to offer for it. I’m trying to build up a Gamma FL4K so if you have something that can contribute to that I’d greatly appreciate it.

Hello,

I do have a red suit, I’ll check it’s annointment when I get home in 3.5 hours. I also happen to have lots of gamma burst anointed gear, since that was what my primary Fl4k build was for quite awhile. I can compile a list in 3.5 hours.

BTW Epic: cat_thulhu

So it seems my rad suit is NOT anointed. Here’s what I have that you may be interested in:

+65 rad during gamma burst
Ruby’s Wrath
Handsome Jackhammer (cryo)

+50% rad on ASE
Jericho
Crossroads
Money maddening tracker
Nuke Mirv-tacular exploder
Stormfront

+25 damage after grenade throw
Surge (rad)

Elemental Projector Splatter Gun
Radiohead Otto Idol

Both with bonus radiation damage

I have these. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Blast Master +4 Vampyr +1 Pull the Holy Pin +25% Weapon Damage +15% Vladoff Fire Rate +45% Dahl Crit Damage
Blast Master +4 Vampyr +1 Pull the Holy Pin +50% Maliwan Accuracy +45% Dahl Crit Damage +36% Shield Recharge Rate
Blast Master +5 Vampyr +27% Grenade Radius +31 Action Skill Cooldown +31% Sniper Damage
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +2 Pull the Holy Pin +28% Splash Damage +25% Dahl Reload +10% COV Damage
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +2 Pull the Holy Pin +10 Hyperion Damage +31% Pistol Damage +50% Vladoff Accuracy
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +2 Pull the Holy Pin +45% Jakobs Crit Damage +32% Atlas Fire Rate -18% Damage Reduction
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +1 Redistribution +1 Pull the Holy Pin +13% Weapon Fire Rate +45% Hyperion Crit Damage +24% Mag size
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +2 Pull the Holy Pin +28% Splash Damage +24% Weapon Magazine Size +31% Action Skill Cooldown
Blast Master +3 Vampyr +1 Redistribution +1 Pull the Holy Pin +18% Weapon Critical Damage +28% Splash Damage +33% Weapon Handling

Unfortunately none of these are an upgrade compared to what I already have.c looking for that perfect roll…