LF Bloodletter, Executor (or Rabble Rouser purple with just Synchronisity/Bad Misfortune), and DE4DEYE mods

Will trade anything I have.

Got a few deadeye mods still lol any good nade mods?

1 Like

Just an Epicenter and a 9 MIRV purple that I could stand to part with. Sorry I’m pretty low on those as well

Trying to get some of these mods so I can move onto Red Jabber myself. I think you were also looking for an Amara mod? If you’re elemental guns, I do have a pretty good Elementalist mod as well

Dude has never dropped any good legendary this week with me I feels the pain. Is there a specific set up on that mod you need?

1 Like

Nah I ended up finding the one I though I lost in my bank I was looking for guns for phase slam but I’m a mixed bag cause my zanes almost 50

1 Like

Nah man the stuff you’ve been replying to is literally the few things I’ve been trying to get all week but just can’t. RNG has not been on my side. I’ll take what I can get. For Deadeye anything with weapon dog, jakobs crit, action cooldown, reload speed, etc. Anything just generally okay like that would make my night.

Same here I didn’t even start farming until this week cuz I wanted to get a feel for all the classes

I’ll have a look thru my stuff and find a few things. What was your psn again?

1 Like

Ace_Bower and I appreciate it. You’re the man and let me know what you’re looking for anytime and I’ll take a look

1 Like

Lol no worries just doing my VH duties

1 Like

And sent

1 Like

Thanks again. You are a Titan amongst men and a gentleman to boot.

My wife would disagree with you lol but I appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like