LF Commander Planetoid w/ Melee Lifesteal-PC

Simply looking for the above artifact for my Amara build.

I also have other wants / needs for amara and Fl4k annointeds, but that list is to long.

Items I am willing to trade:
Mods: Zane, Amara, Fl4k, and Moze
Artifacts: Deathless, Cryo, Dragon, etc.
Guns, Guns, Guns: Including Annointed!
Shields: Including Annointed!
Grenades… ?

PS If you have an Amara Breaker Class Mod (lvl 50). Having a hard time finding one with melee skill bonus…

Feel free to add me,
Leeosh1

I belive i have a commander planetoid, do you have a snowdrift deathless?

1 Like

I can’t remember for certain, I will have to look when I get back home on Wed.

Thank you,

Yo, I have a breaker with +50% melee on it. Skills are 2 in personal space and 3 in jab cross. Let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

I am really needing ‘find your center’ (+100 melee)… On the other hand, that melee bonus roll though!

I am willing to trade a classmod as the other stats will will be better for me. Especially when comparing to a lv 29 class mod…

Let me know what you need.

I will be back on wed.

When it comes to class mods the only thing im really looking for is a red fang with decent passives and high points into eager to impress. Not anything else when it comes to coms sadly.

I do have a cryo, but not deathless. Sorry. I will let you know if I find one.

No red fangs… i have literally every other fl4k one. Will let you know.

I have this. Let me know if you are interested.

• Amara Breaker Mod +2 Jab Cross, +1 Find Your Center, +2 Personal Space, -18% Damage Reduction, +50% Melee Damage, +54% Weapon Charge Speed

Very interested. Just sent you a friend request

Here are the items I am looking for. Do you have any of these?

I want:

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND Assault Rifle Damage)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Weapon damage, Splash Damage or +SMG damage)
  • Its Piss (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)
  • Vindicator Ghast Call (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)
  • Binary Westergun (x2 modifier, 44+ magazine size, corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage after action skill)

Here is what I have:

1 cutpurse loaded dice +1487 health, +37% FFYL movement, 16% shock dmg

1 bloodsucking charitable blast master
-18%dmg, +20% corrosive, +45% atlas weapon critical dmg

Let me know.

Will keep a look out for some of these.