LF Cosmic Stalker mod with shotgun damage + Jakob’s weapon critical damage

LF cosmic stalker must have shotgun damage and Jakob’s weapon critical damage, ideally weapon damage or Jakob’s weapon damage in the last slot.

FT:

• god roll red fangs, cosmic stalkers, rakk p4ks
  • god roll relics
  • anointed weapons for trade including epics like anointed lumps, x25 stagecoach 100% damage on ase
1 Like

This one is so close… Maybe you want…

Found this on a mule.

Hey David, these aren’t exactly what I’m after but they’re close. Willing to trade for them though, anything you’re looking for?

LF cosmic stalker must have shotgun damage and Jakob’s weapon critical damage, ideally weapon damage or Jakob’s weapon damage in the last slot.

FT:

god roll red fangs, cosmic stalkers, rakk p4ks
god roll relics
anointed weapons for trade including epics like anointed lumps, x25 stagecoach 100% damage on ase

I’m looking for a ASE 100 Shock Jackhamer

And the following stats on a Red Fang (someone has been messing around for days saying they have one 4 me, but not sending)

Note I do not have this one. Its a photo from XBox

If not your welcome to them…

1 Like

1 Like

These are some of my mods

Yeah I’ll take them man, what are you looking for?

I’m looking for god roll red fangs, seeing deads, mind sweeper Coms for moze, shock skeksil with phasecast, kings or queens call with sntnl cryo damage

1 Like

I have a few red fangs. Add me.

My psn is gypsyking0, let’s do some trades man. I’ve got god roll red fangs like +45% jakobs critical damage, 31% pistol damage, 50% jakobs accuracy. Plenty of anointed weapons and gear

I’ll add you both. My psn is franziraaa

Added you mate, let me know when you’d like to trade. I’m interested in tallying cosmic stalker with weapon damage, Jakob crit damage and Jakob’s weapon reload speed + the other tallying cosmic stalker with 31% shotgun damage, 45% jakobs crit damage and 24% magazine size.

Are you on? I’m just folding clothes real quick lol

Yeah man I’m online

I’ll be on shortly

Sounds good, also I only need the mod with shotgun damage, magazine size and Jakob’s crit damage. Forgot I had the other one already :slight_smile: