LF crit or dmg anoint Night Hawkins and/or Cutsmans

I’ve got some good things for trade like fire crossroads with 100% weapon dmg after action skill

Have one anointed for zane? +50 extra cryo while Sntlnl is active

rip i only play fl4k

I have a Incendiary Cutsman with +100% Weapon Damage ASE, and another with +1% damage for consecutive hits.

@darreltan2004 can i see a pic, im mainly looking for shock or corrosive but yours sounds good.

I have a Night Hawkin - ASE 100% Dmg and Corrosive Cutsman - ASE 100% Dmg

Do you have any Moonfires?

I have these. Let me know if you are interested.

Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - -
Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - +300% damage after phaseslam
Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - +100 melee damage
Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - +25% crit damage
Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - Chance to reflect on terror
Arctic Nighthawkin Cryo - +100 weapon damage

Binary Cutsman (shock, anointed, 2 magazines bonus shock)
Binary Cutsman (corrosive, anointed, 2 magazines bonus incendiary)
Binary Cutsman (fire, anointed, 2 magazines bonus 40% incendiary after Iron Bear)
Binary Cutsman (shock, anointed, melee attacks have a 25% chance to apply terror)
Binary Cutsman (fire, anointed, deal +50% cryo damage during terror)
Binary Cutsman shock anointed apply terror to yourself after action skill

sadly no moonfires

@unbreakable the artic night hawkin with +100 weapon dmg, +25% crit dmg, and the cutmans with shock on shock are all ones im interested in. I dont have any of the new items yet tho so what do you want for any of those?

Here are the items I am looking for. Do you have any of these?

@unbreakable rip i got nothing on your list, will msg you for trade if I do. The only thing I got thats remotely close to the items on ur list is Incendiary Crossroads with 100% weapon damage ASE or a Cryo Inifinity Pistol with 100% weapon damage ASE

That is fine. I don’t need either of those but I will trade you for the Incendiary Crossroads with 100% weapon damage ASE or a Cryo Inifinity Pistol with 100% weapon damage ASE. Pick two of mine items that you want and we can trade. What is your Epic name?

@unbreakable Epic is S4che and binary cutsman shock on shock and the nighthawkin with +100% weapon dmg

OK I added you. I will send soon via mail.

I sent them over via mail.

sent the crossroads

Ahh…I meant to say AND and I accidentally said OR. Would you be open to trading the Infinity as well? :smiley:

ill send the infinity as well

sent

Thank you!