LF Cryo lucians call - sntl if possible

Hey all was hoping to find a sntl Cryo lucians call. Have fun and thanks.

I have a cryo Lucian’s Call, non anointed. I am looking for the following items:

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

Lol you have a non anoitnted lucian’s call and thenwant all these perfect items for it

1 Like

I have what I have and I need what I need.

AKA I want all of these perfect items in exchange for giving away jack ■■■■

Well, you asked for “LF Cryo lucians call - sntl if possible.” That is what I offered. If you are going to whine when people offer what you are looking for, and whine when they put forward what they are looking for, maybe you should just go farm it yourself.

Hey I got this one:

But I’m only looking for cryo anointed crossroads / butcher with zane anointments ala “while barrier is active” or “while sntnl is active”
if you happen to have those…