[Bloodletter w/ Mag size or assault rifle damage]
[Annointed Faisor]
[Annointed Lyuda]
[Annointed Etech Tediore Shotgun]
[Homing Tediore shotgun]
[Shock Tediore Shotgun]
[Shock Handsome Jackhammer]

Have those, want any?
Do you have an anointed Nighthawking or Cloning/Vindicator Ghast Call?

I have both. Do you have any of these items?

I want:

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND Assault Rifle Damage)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Weapon damage, Splash Damage or +SMG damage)
  • Its Piss (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)
  • Vindicator Ghast Call (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)
  • Binary Westergun (x2 modifier, 44+ magazine size, corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage after action skill)

Thanks for your responses I’ll check for requested gear when I get the chance ( Probably 2 hours ) I’ll also add pictures of all my good roll legendaries and anointments

I have a dealthless thats atom balm with +26% weapon accuracy, +1666 max shield, +27% ignite chance. I also have an Everblast (tediore shotty) with homing and mirv that is corrosive if you are interested. I also have Faisor that is corrosive with ‘on action skill end, weapon damage is increase by 100%’ if you would like that.