LF Deathless artifact ANY variety

Have a decent amount to trade, including recurring hex, rad lyuda, rad crossroads, legendary cmods, etc.

Just looking for any variety of deathless artifact

LF:

• Fire Crossroad (100/125% damage to badasses)

• Fire/Shock/Corrosive Cutsman (100/125% damage to badasses)

• Fire Lyuda (100/125% damage to badasses)

• Amara phasezerker COM (Weapon damage, Smg damage, 3rd modifier can be anything).

Have any of those?

Here are screens of my 2 deathless artefacts.

No unfortunately none of those specific options. I’m still farming out though. Hoping to get lucky

I have a Deathless. I am looking for the following:

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

Do you have a radiated Shredifier x2?

No, sorry. I do have rad and cryo crossroads tho

I have snowdrift, elemental projector, and ice breaker deathless…Im also willing to take any anointed crossroads, butchers, shredifiers or lyudas (assuming i dont already have them)

i have good versions of all of those, but unfortunately not annointed, so not really valuable

Capture death #

i have an extra deathless, do you still interested? i’m looking for cyro/elec recurring hex

I have one shock recurring hex, which i guess i could part with

which deathless do you want? just add my EpicID: Telorkuah

probably the toxic revenger, and i just added you

No wait sorry, I mean the electric slide. lol

i’ve accepted your friend request. Ready to trade whenever you’re ready

sorry, I got knocked offline. Just fixing that real quick then I’ll send an invite