LF: Double-Penetrating Redline & Doube-Penetrating The Boring Gun | Will trade for them!

Hello fellow vault hunters,

as mentioned in this topic’s title, I am looking for a non-elemental LV50 Double-Penetrating Redline (priority!) and a non-elemental LV50 Double-Penetrating The Boring Gun. It doesn’t have to be an anointed version (if its anointed, an anointed bonus for Moze would be perfect!) :slight_smile:

I already collected many legendary weapons like the Queen’s Call, King’s Call, The Butcher, Infinities, Crossroads, Night Hawks, Bitches, Lucian’s Call, Ogres and so on, so just tell me what you are looking for and I will check if I have something for you in return! :wink:

Thanks & happy looting!
MrDrake

I have a double pen boring gun that doea radiation dmg.

Looking for any elemental legendary grenade that is anointed with ammo Regen on terror. If you have/want message me on pan

Psn : iron_jango

Hello ironjango,

sorry I don’t have any anointed legendary grenade mods, but if I will find some in the near future, I will let you know!

I’ve got a non-anointed Double-Penetrating Redline, just add me and I’ll send it to you – if you’ve got any I’ll gladly take any gun with the Gamma Burst anointment on it but if not thats fine too.

PSN: Coccolith

Hi Coccolith, I’ve sent you a friend request on PSN!

I’ve checked my stuff and for Fl4k (I don’t play as Fl4k) I only have the following anointed weapons:

• Anointed Searing Trained Kaos (fire) with one additional rakk attack
  • Anointed Hawt Rapchury Sawbar (fire) with +100% damage after rakk attack

Are you interested in one of these or in any other non-anointed gun?

I got non ele dp boring gun just picked up as was farming graveward.

Hi! Sounds cool! Would you send it to me? My PSN is:

itsmedennis

Are you looking for something in return? I have some legendaries (but most of them are not anointed).

I’ve mailed you the Redline!

I don’t really need either of those weapons though, but thanks for checking!

yeah my psn is silentrabbit003, though currently on farming run (as like to take few hours to farm offline as better drop rates for artifacts as looking for icebreaker victory rush with ammo perk or decent perks but seems even with boosted offline drops not seen one yet and been farming for 5 hour plus alone today) but if you dot have that gun by time i add you just send it your way for free if you don’t have icebreaker artefact as i understand its not easy to find.

Thanks a lot Coccolith & mikec459 for the shotguns! :slight_smile:

If you are ever looking for some other stuff, let me know! When I’m farming, I will check if there is something useful for you! :wink:

Don’t know if you are still looking but I have a cryo DP the boring gun if you want it. No need to trade. I tried messaging you at itsmedennis but couldn’t create group because of your settings.

REALLY NEED MOLTEN INFINITY (A) XTRA PROJECTILE Tons for trade! CATALOGED, easy to search through! And best part DAILY UPDATES! Take a gander! Im in search of the following so feel free to message me :slight_smile: interested in all versions (NEEDS TO BE) (A=ANOINTED) preferred anointment follows
LF ITS PISS GRENADE (A) while terror increase dmg and fire rate.BADLY NEED as well
LF REGULAR INFINITY (A)
LF MOLTEN INFINITY (A)
LF CRYO INFINITY(A)
LF STORMING INFINITY (A)
LF CORROSIVE INFINITY (A)
LF RADIATION INFINITY (A)
LF VICTORY RUSH RELICS (SMG DMG)
LF BLOODLETTER MOD (PISTOL DMG)
LF ELEMENTAL DEATHLESS RELIC
LF FIRE SHOOTING STAR (SIREN)
LF +4 +5 TO SKILL CLASS MODS
LF TERROR RECURSION (A) xtra projectile
LF SUPER SHREDS (A) xtra projectile
LF FLESH MELTER VICTORY RUSH RELICS
MY LOOT is all organized below for your convenience. Please take your time :wink: and remember its updated every time i add something new to my bank system. Go ahead look again I dare you.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=18A_5p0jS_nBguytqesxuAr-H5XtJClct

Have storming infinity but it’s terror annointment ammo Regen.

Ah damn man t hats kind of useless

EDIT: Replied on Noah’s actual trade post instead of on here.

1 Like

Would you be interested in a Double Penetrating The Boring Gun with Shock element? Not quite what you were asking for, but close. It has terror effect to increase crit damage.

Mr Drake, do you by chance have anointed molten and pestilent Infinitiy pistols?