LF few items and i need your help with them, I have over 300+ too trade in exchange, Please

Hey,

This are the items i want to trade:
Updated list

I am looking for:

-The Dictator X6 or 100% ase with fire
-Reinforced re-charged with capacity 13411 with annointed on ASE action skill cd rate is increase by 20% or elemental dmg
-Otto Idol / Victory Rush 1. Assault Rifle Damage 2. Magazine Size 3. Action Skill Cooldown Rate
-St4ckbot mod with : Sniper dmg, vladof critical dmg, weapon dmg
-Supergiant version 0.M annointed 50% shock dmg with weapons

Feel free to add me to friends, PSN: diabolick90
Message me here or on ps4

PS. I want to thx to calebismybro who helped me a lot filing this doc with items :slight_smile:

Got a Lucian’s call 100% ASE

Hey, what you need for it?

Here is the updated list of gear, and there are many

the updated doc with all my gear for trade

Is the non elem Dictator X6?

The dictator from the list, its x3 non elemental with 125% ase on bosses, i am searching for a dictator with x6

I have updated the list again here

Later i will update the list again, i will add few more

Here is the updated list, check it out. From now on i will only edit the list and not replace it with a new one. It will be easier for all this way.

Anyone?

Bump…

I don’t have what you need. But could I get your it’s pis anointed en recurring hex freeze and shock anointed. Stop-gap cryo damage, brainstormer ase?

I will give them to you but not right now, i will send them as soon as i can on game mail.
PSN pls

Thanks. I already added you as friend I’m El-Jorg

Done :slight_smile:

Bump

bump

bump

I have the supergiant version 0.m but annoint is movement speed while sntl is out, not sure if you play Zane or not

1 Like

I don’t have zane sry