[LF] Fire Lyuda. Anointed Cutsman or Crossroad

As said i’m looking for Fire Lyuda anointed or not and Cutsman Fire or Crossroad Fire with either More damage after swapping with clone for Zane or more damage after Phasecast.
Got a decent amount of anointed items. Type what you want and i’ll see if i have something like it

I have this:

• Lyuda (fire, anoitned, +50% radiation damage on action skill)

Here are the items I am looking for:

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND cryo efficiency)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with two of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Maliwan Crit Damage, +Weapon damage or +SMG damage)
  • Stuffed Lump
  • Cloning Ghast Call

Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

Lemme check if i have any of those

Yeah i sadly don’t have any of the things you are looking for

Who drops the Lyuda?
With 8 full playthroughs now, doing every side mission, I haven’t gotten one.

it’s a World-Drop from what i know

Thx, bad RNG for me I guess.

You also get at least one after completing all the zero hunt missions. At least from what i have read so far

1 Like