LF : flesh melter victory rush / Otto idols with any weapon damage and corrosive or mag size . Pics of trade below

!

Hello,

I got a Flesh Melter Otto Idol in my Bank storage that could fit your needs, have to check it this afternoon (CET player)

Your Bounty Hunter Class Mod with Pistol/Weapons/Jakobs crit dmg bonuses is too hot I can’t resist :sweat_smile:

Psn Adrion54

just give your Psn in PM and we could meet in Sanctuary :slight_smile:

Hi yes that’s fantastic thank you very much I’ll add you . I’m in the UK so I think your only a hour in front of me lol and thank you

1 Like

Great ! I added you, but I’m at work atm, so please just wait until 5pm as I’ll be back home :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem if you want I can send it in mail for you ? Then you send me artifact when you’ve got time

1 Like

Let me check if all the bonuses you need are ok with my Otto Idol first :sweat_smile:
I wouldn’t make a mistake on that :grimacing: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok I’ll send it when your ready mate

1 Like

Ok so I came home early to check it out, and it was a good call to ask you to wait before you send me anything :neutral_face:

My Flesh Melter Otto Idol wont fit I suppose…
Precision +26%
Max Health +1487
Shock Resistance +29%

I have 70+ Artifacts in my Bank, so I guess I was a bit confused with all their bonuses :grimacing:

If any chance, I get a Flesh Melter White Elephant with AR dmg, Shock dmg and Reload speed if you want :sweat_smile:

Anyway, if you need any Artifacts in the future, ask me and I’ll check my bank asap (currently farming each evening for Artifacts and COMS)

1 Like

No problem buddy there is a few things I need
flesh melter victory rushes with any weapon damage , corrosive or mag size
Last stand Otto idol with heavy weapon damage , mag size
All the kybs worth with ASE 100 weapon damage
All tankmans shield sniper with ASE 100 weapon
One shotter shield triple amp ASE any element

1 Like

Pretty sure I have at-least 1 of what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Let me know what you got buddy and we can trade if you want anything of mine of course lol

I’ll be on in a bit. Add me N8d0ggz

1 Like

I have several flesh melter Otto Idols, and VRs. Add me and I hope I can get those roles for you. psn: angotti81

1 Like

I have a flesh melter V rush with + Assault rifle dmg, and one w Rad dmg and Mag size. I’d be happy to trade both for your Stackbot with weapon and Jacobs rolls

1 Like

Hi yea that’s ok my psn is MrMan4Twenty and thanks