LF Gamma Burst Annoint 65% Rad dmg weappns

Hi there, I’m looking for items with gamma burst annointment, preferredly radiation guns. Elemental projector would be great, too.

I don’t have much to trade as I am a father of two with little time to farm and even more bad luck. Nothing drops for me … :-(:sob:

1 Like

If still in need , give me a shout and I’ll see what I can give you.

LunaticOne
on between 9pm to about midnight EST everyday

1 Like

Hi there, yes, I am still in need. Unfortunately, I live in Germany where your gaming time slot is way early in the morning though.
But thank you for trying and being nice!

1 Like

Five Hours ahead if I remember right, did a little powerleveling in BL2 for several in Germany over the years.
Due to work and getting ready to take it easy for the night its hard for me to log in much earlier on weeknights, but its possible that I may be able to Hop on between 3:30pm and 5pm (8:30pm - 10pm your time) for a little bit on Sunday.
Not sure I have exactly what your looking for, but your welcome to anything I have that you think might be useful, if we can work out a time.

if not look up,
@VaultHunter101
@Kurtdawg13
Friends of mine and they are usually on earlier

1 Like

I’m happy to help, but don’t think I have what the OP is looking for. I only play Amara currently, so all gear I’ve farmed is related to her. If I come across what you’re looking for I can mail it to you. :innocent:

1 Like

You guys are legit amazing!
Since life is currently pretty busy and my sons are also … keeping me on my toes, I don’ t get to play much.
But thanks to guys like you I at least can participate via thus great community!

1 Like

dang, still not used to this game, forgot about the mail in Social tab

@derwitte , when I come across anything that looks interesting I’ll send it your way and you can decide to use or sell, between me and the two friends I’ve mentioned we’ll be able to deck you out with something.
Forgot to ask, Level 50?

1 Like

Thank you, guys!
I am amazed! Yes, lvl 50!
If everything’s coming together I’ll finally get some time to play next weekend …

1 Like

I have a Gatlin Lead Sprinkler with that anoint I can send you if you want it.

That would be fantastic, yes! Thank you

sent it

1 Like

Thank you very much!