LF good ELE proj deathless/recurring hex with shock and corrosive lasersploder

Hello, as the title says, I’m looking for a good ELE proj deathless and a shocking recurring hex. I’m also looking for a corrosive lasersploder. I have all sorts of stuff to trade. Just ask what you want.

Epic games name: Tleilaxa

Do you have Enhanced Front Loader

At the moment only a wallrunner Front Loader and a workhorse Front Loader which is annointed for Moze.

Bump, still looking for this!

I have one. Do you have any of the following items:

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage and +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive or assault rifle damage)
  • Lucian’s Call (fire, anointed, +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Lucian’s Call (corrosive, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter Class Mod, +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod, +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage

i have both of them. and i think ep deathless has a shock damage bonus on it. if you have one of these:

• Cryo lucians call (annointed to zane) or fire lucians call( with bonus cryo damage annointment).
  • ice breaker victory rush relic with +mag size.
  • Rough rider shield with sntnl active %15 movespeed annointment to zane.
  • Zane executor class mod with ( %25 weapon damage, %31 assault rifle damage, %24 mag size)
  • Radiation Rowans call with ( bonus rad. damage while gamma burst active)
  • Fire lyuda with 20+ mag size and double penetrating.(annexed molten lyuda)

I have the Shock Recurring Hex.
LF Redundant Brainstormer anointed with either ASE incendiary mags or ASE 100% dmg

Have the shock recurring hex also. Looking for executor class mod with pistol, crit, and jakobs modifiers. Doesn’t have to have all 3

Edited!

EDIT redacted