LF Ice Breaker Victory Rush(%40 mag size). Have A LOT to give. i can give you everything

LF ice breaker victory rush(%40 magsize). I can give you things i listed, more, all of them.

Recuiring hex grenades( cryo,shock,rad. can give you all but not annointed)
Lucians call (cryo,fire non annointed corosive annointed)
Elemental projector vitory rush, E.P. deathless. Last stand Victory Rush.
Crossroads ( all elements. cryo fire and rads are annointed to zane ammo regen)
Flakker( Cocky flakker with 1502x3 dmg, radiation flakker(2 different annointments. to moze and zane) , (fire flakker non annointed)
Lyuda( all elements and alot of them annointed to zane or action skill end damage wise)
Night hawkin (burst or full auto have all variants as annointed to zane)
Rowans call( all elements but no annointed sadly)
Have all class mods and probably relics and shields too (cant promise about their bonusses being perfect because i only played zane and dont keeping other vhs thing more than one.)
and a lot more things.

I only need ‘‘icebreaker victory rush’’ + mag size. and i can give you multiple things and i have more than listed above i dont say i have everything as perfect variants but. i farmed a lot and probably have everything except this relic.

Hey Mate,

I got a Mind Melt Victory rush, believe its cryo resist, Electrocute chance 26% and shock damage 17%, radiation slam and element, not in icebreaker but id love a reoccuring cyro hex if you wanna trade. Otherwise thanks!

This work for you im looking for elemental projector for my siren

Well, guys i found an ice breaker victory rush but now looking for a + %40 magsize one. but if you have one of these things i can give your requests.

• Cryo lucians call (annointed to zane) or fire lucians call( with bonus cryo damage annointment).
  • ice breaker victory rush relic with +mag size.
  • Rough rider shield with sntnl active %15 movespeed annointment to zane.
  • Zane executor class mod with ( %25 weapon damage, %31 assault rifle damage, %24 mag size)
  • Radiation Rowans call with ( bonus rad. damage while gamma burst active)

do you still have the ice breaker victory rush for trade?

H:

Closed at OPs request