LF Kawaii Killer Head

Been trying to solo spawn vermi off and on for a couple months, not a single spawn as one expects solo, so wondering if there’s anyone willing to drop one for me. I don’t have all too much to trade unless you want random level legendaries…or the Frozen Wrath skin however, still yet to hit 72.
Edit-I forgot, the skin (can’t recall the name) that Vermi drops for Maya would be nice as well if one’s willing to spare me one.

PSN-JustCallMeFoxy13

1 Like

Spawning Vermi solo is an exercise in futility unfortunately… you could try a reddit post or something like for LFG, but as you posted that’s likely the best bet to get his gear, see if anyone can trade you a spare… The solo spawn rates are barely enough to justify Quasar farming from UBA’s, let alone actually trying to get a Vermi…I think it’s the Nebula rose skin maybe that drops from him… can’t help you out with either unfortunately as I don’t think I keep spare skins/heads…

1 Like

Unbelievably I got him to solo spawn in TVHM on the first attempt during a stream earlier today and on top of that, after searching so long, he actually dropped the Kawaii Killer head on that kill as well.

2 Likes

if you want to coop, you can see some of us in this community