LF: Lucian's/Rowan's/King/Queen's Call

Looking for:

Rowan’s Call In Fire, Electric and Radiation with 100% Damage ASE or 50% Bonus Elemental Cryo, Fire, Radiation or Electric ASE

Lucian’s Call with scope in Fire, Corrosive and Cryo with 100% Damage ASE or 50% Bonus Elemental Cryo, Fire, Radiation or Electric ASE

Queen’s Call scoped In Cryo, Radiation, Corrosive with 100% Damage ASE or 50% Bonus Elemental Cryo, Fire, Radiation or Electric ASE

Kings’s Call scoped In Shock, Fire and Corrosive with 100% Damage ASE or 50% Bonus Elemental Cryo, Fire, Radiation or Electric ASE

Dup if is possible or trade, if i don’t have the weapon you want ill look it for you, this weapons are special hard to find for me, bad luck :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I know i have most of this, the Rowans Call, the Lucians, not sure about the scopes, will have to check.

What do you have for trade?

To make it easier, i am interested in Most gear for Zane, swap with clone for 130% dam, SNTL up for Cryo or other elemental damage, etc

Also looking for anointed versions of the recurring hex

dang, yesterday give few Zane anointments, but dont worry still having some more, and yeah i cand send you 130% dmg digi/SNTL weapons when I find . at the moment i have seeins class mods and a redistributor for operative, not sure what anointed effect. I’m using a siren and for a strange situation, got more anointments for other characters than mine haha