LF Lvl 50/53 Loaded Dice w/ HP Regen and NO Max Health

I don’t know if anyone has one but I would greatly appreciate it. Have been farming for days and it hasn’t even dropped one with hp regen. Thank you!

Gt is Ye olde wolf I can most likely send you a lvl 50 tonight

I sent you a message over xbox. Thank you!

1 Like

Ye olde wolf - FYI - I have been looking for a load dice with HP regen for a while. GT= Tom dot66. Let me know if any of this stuff can help you?
(all level 53) Maggie 125% damage vs bosses, Night hawking ASE 50 corrosive, cloning hunter seeker ASE 50% radiation, Cutsman corrosive ASE 125 % splash dam, Cutsman fire 5% weapon damage, Infinity cryo ASE 75% radiation, Shocking AAA 100% damage Rakk Attack, Shreddifier x2 shock, Maggie phase cast 250% damage, Baby maker cryo phase slam 300% damage, Double penetrating Roisen Thorns x2 160% splash damage, Firestorm ASE 50% shock, Moxxi pair ASE 50% radiation, sleeping giant SMG with 130% weapon damage with clone swap, Lucian’s call cryo with kill enemy 5% damages increase that stacks, Wedding Invitation RaKK 100%, Wedding Invitation 125% vs bosses, various anointed transformer shields, etc. Let me know. thanks Tom

Hey bud. Could I get the lucians call with the 5% per kill. I will try to send the artifact to you tonight

Fantastic. Same, in 10 hours or so I will be off work, back online, and then send your gear. thx

1 Like

Hey bud, I didn’t get a chance to get that out yesterday but I will this afternoon

I have a:
Snowdrift Loaded Dice (+40% Magazine Size) (Regenerates +149 Health/sec)(+33% Area-Of-Effect Damage)

Sorry for the delay bud. I will send those out to you first thing in the morning

all is good.

Let me know if you have a level 53 shock Tedior 4-5 MIRVs homing? I came across a level 53 vindicator Ghast Call. Thanks Tom dot66

Skavenger
If not a Tedior, I am sure you have a good level 53 class mod or artifact that would most likely not be a duplicate of something that I already have. Thanks tom