LF Lvl 57 Skullmasher

Will trade anything for skullmasher at lvl 57.

Unfortunately, i play on pc but i can say that i found mine from opening a random chest in the new dlc. I dont think it has a dedicated loot source for farming.

Amach in Cursehaven is supposed to have an increased chance to drop it.

I have one for you… do you have a scopeless 57 bekah by chance? That’s something I really really want lol if not what else do you have?

@Pugseidon

I have a scopeless lvl 57 Bekah with reload speed and handeling buff on anointment that i may be willing to trade for an anointed Skullmasher.

Farm the portal chests from the dlc. There’s one is cursehaven and one in hearts desire that can be farmed easily

Unfortunately it is not that easy to farm the portal chests. At least for players on the PS4 and XBox.
The portal chests are still open after saving and reloading. I myself have spent countless hours trying to farm the Skullmasher and Cocky Bastard but all without success.

Sorry for my bad english, I’m from Germany.

No worries. Your English was actually perfect lol. That’s strange, I play on Xbox. I know what you are talking about with the chests not respawning closed. That happens to me on the vanilla maps. But they are always closed whenever I save/quit in the dlc. Towards the bottom of hearts desire before the boss there is an elevator you ride to ride up on. At the top is a save point. In that same room there is a portal chest as well as a white tentacle chest along with enemies. Every time I quit and reload the chests are closed. I’m 100% positive. Not joking, at all. Having said that, those types of chests are the only ones that will have skullmashers in them. And the drop rate is incredibly low.

I play on the PS4. I know which place you mean in hearts desire. Where the statue is hidden in the container. But these 2 chests are still open after saving and reloading. I hope Gearbox either increases the chance of getting the Guns out of the trough or allows you to get them from a boss.

That’s too bad. I hope they fix that for PS4. We are definitely talking about the same spot. I agree. They better fix it, they labeled it as a glitch. Nice talking to you, enjoy 2.0.

I also hope that there will be a fix soon. I found the conversation with you nice too. I hope you also have a lot of fun with 2.0. I’m really looking forward to it and also what there will be for new legendarys.

If you’re on Xbox I can hook you up with one. The Unseen Threat is way better though in my opinion.

Gearbox heard our request. :smiley:

Quote from the new hotfix:

Added the Legendaries “Skullcrusher” and “Cockybastard” to the boss loot pools in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC.

1 Like