LF lvl 70 Cryo Bouncing Bazza

I’ve been looking for one of these for ages with zero luck. If anyone has one to trade, I have a ton of stuff to offer just let me know what you are looking for and we’ll make a deal.

Edit: forgot to mention I’m looking for homing or longbow

I got the homing bouncing bazza with cry element. You can have it. I’m looking for the sham with the 94% absorb chance.

Sweet. I’m sure I have the 94% Sham and unless something horrible happens I’ll be on Friday the 28th for most of the day. What time would be good for you?

I’m online right now for a couple of hours, so now would be good for me :slight_smile:

I’ll try to get on in like 15 min if I can

Sorry it’ll have to be later. My 360 died a few months ago and I got a new one but I can’t play TPS until I do a licence transfer which I’m suppose to be able to do on 8/28 but even tho it’s 1:05 am it won’t let me, pretty sure I gotta wait till like 3 am for some stupid reason. I should be getting on around 11 am ish and like I said before I’ll be on for most of the day.

Ok np. Just msg me when your able to get online. My gamertag is the same as my forum name.

Will do

I have the longbow cryo bouncing baza with 0.0 fuse time. I also have the 94% sham among others…I’m happy to give. I don’t need anything in return. I’m happy to help. Hit me up. I’ll be on most of this weekend. I’m on 360, GT: Kurtdawg13

:smile:

So here we are 8/28 at 10:33 am and it still won’t let me do a licence transfer. I contacted Microsoft support to find out why and the woman on the phone asked me if I remember what time of day I last did it. Apparently it’s not enough to wait until the day, they want me to wait until the exact time I did it 4 months ago. Some unknown time today I can get on. I’m going to play BL2 in the meantime.

@Kurtdawg13 I would love the longbow cryo bazza you have in addition to the homing version @Accursed6Dragon has. I just have no idea when I can get those from you guys.

No worries. just send me a message when you’re ready. I had planned on giving you most of my nades that I’ve been using for the BAR challeges. I have all nades in the Longbow prefix with zero fuse times. and all level 70.

quasar
storm front
bonus package
cryo bouncing baza
fire bee
electric leach

possibly more, that’s all i can recall at the moment. :smile:

Sweet now I’m even more impatient

I’ll be going to visit my parents in a couple hrs I’ll hook up with you guys tomorrow when I know I’ll be able to get on

@BTK420247 if it makes you happy my homing bazza also has 0 fuse time :slight_smile:
So whenever you licence transfer comes in order just msg me and i’ll give you the bazza.

@Kurtdawg13 for BAR granate challenges i always use homing prefix, works better for me. Will also send you a msg for the sham :slight_smile:

I’m downloading the DLC now so as soon as that’s finished I’ll send you fellas an invite

If it works…dam compatibility pack

I am unsure if we have traded? I have been trading and giving away so much lately, I can’t remember who I have traded with. LOL

if we have, cool. if not, hit me up. I constantly farm and collect. I have several pack mules that are just for holding rare gear.

Any chance you still have the Longbow Bazza with the 0.0 fuse?

Oh yah. I collect. it’s a problem I’m coming to grips with. LOL I stil have my 360 so if you are on that platform I’m happy to give it to you. :slightly_smiling:

Sounds good I should be on for quite a while