LF Maggie, Bekah, One Pump Chump, SUpergiant Version 0.m, Vulpine R4kk P4k, Recurring Hex, Last Stand Victory Rush, Roid Rough Rider - CAN TRADE

I’m opant108 playing on PC. I have several hundred legendary items that I can trade back if you’d like. Here is what I am looking for. Thanks.

Maggie - lvl50 (Annointed – Enemies damaged by Rakk Attack take 100% more damage)

Bekah - lvl50 (Annointed – Enemies damaged by Rakk Attack take 100% more damage)

One Pump Chump - lvl50 (Annointed – Enemies damaged by Rakk Attack take 100% more damage)

Supergiant Version 0.m - lvl50 (Annointed – On Action Skill End, gain 50% bonus shock damage)

Vulpine R4kk P4k - lvl50 (preferably with some kind of Jakobs buff)

Recurring Hex - radiation lvl50 (Annointed – On Action Skill End, gain 50% bonus fire damage)

Last Stand Victory Rush – lvl50

Roid Rough Rider – lvl50

I have the first 4 items on that list, the R4kk P4k class mod, the Hex, and the Rough Rider if you’re interested. The class mod has weapon damage, crit damage, and action skill cooldown, but the other items are exactly as you’re requesting. I’m trying to find some very specific class mods myself, but I’m open to looking at what you’re offering for them.

EG Name: Xer0-chan

sent a friend request

Send a friend request to MDB831. I have 2 annointed hex 1 cryo and 1 radiation you can have

Sent, thank you so much. I really appreciate the kindness.

Got everything I needed from a kind stranger. Thank you and Merry Christmas.