Lf "Maggie" pre sequel

Hello everybody, I’ve been trying & trying to grind up & get my preferred Maggie pistol for my Nisha character. If someone happens to have it I’d be willing to negotiate a trade for whatever I got.

I’m trying to get a lvl 70 Straight Shootin’ Maggie w/ Jakobs grip & Jakobs / Torgue / or Maliwan sight. I have plenty of other gear I can trade up for it on pre sequel or if you want BL2 gear I have TONs of stuff I can offer up at lvl 72.
I’d also really like to get a Flayer shotgun w/ Jakobs grip / Torgue sight if anyone ever gets there hands on one.

Also, I picked up Bandita Brave / WR4P-TP / TRSH-TP heads & Violet & Violent (Doppleganger) skin if anyone wants to throw me an offer on those.

Thanks for reading & if you want to hit me up online my Gt. is RavenMock3r

Can’t help unfortunately but, while you’re waiting, why not head over to the Triton Industrial Facility and grab yourself a Gwen’s Other Head (or two or three…) There are five possible spawn locations, none of which are particularly hard to find, so it’s a pretty easy farm. The critical hit bonus is good on those, so they’re a good fit with Nisha.

Isn’t it going to be a Dahl pistol though, like in BL2?.. I’ve spec’d into “One for Each of Ya” & thats why I would really love a Maggie. I’ll still go and pick one up though and have some fun with it for a while, Thanks for the info.

Isn’t it going to be a Dahl pistol though, like in BL2?.. I’ve spec’d into “One for Each of Ya” & shooting from the hip would kinda defeat the purpose of a Dahl’s burst fire right?.. Thats why I would really love a Maggie. I’ll still go and pick one up though and have some fun with it for a while if I just respec a lil’ bit of points around, Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Sorry about that little double reply, Lol. My IPad & Internet are raisin’ hell with me right now. :slight_smile:

I don’t use them so much for the burst fire as the critical bonus, which is easy to get in showdown without wasting tons of ammo (because the burst fire mode really chews through bullets). And unlike the Maggie, they come in elemental variants also.

Ahh, I see what you’re saying. I’ll definitely try her out. I didn’t even think about how it would handle in Showdown. Thanks again.

No problem. Also gives you an opportunity to farm more pistols for the grinder. Plus, you never know what the badass tork queen on that map is going to drop you - got some nice things there.

Anyone get lucky yet?.. :slight_smile:

Updated my post w/ new heads. And I’d even take some really nice purple / unique Jakobs weapons if anyone has some. (Particularly pistols/shotguns/ & snipers)

I just realized I have this, mine has Jacobs grips, and Maliwan sight it’s a Dastardly Maggie it also has luneshine is that isn’t your taste. You can add me on Xbox if you want to trade my gamertag is Ferocious.

Alright… I msg’d you online.