Lf mitosis hunter seeker 50% ase, x16 garcia w consecutive hits or 100%ase

Lf mitosis hunter seeker 50% ase, x16 garcia w consecutive hits or 100%ase . Got plenty to trade in return from complete zane to moze builds

Does level matter? I have a cryo mitosis Hunter Seeker with ase 50% fire at level 50, and I believe I just got that Garcia at level 57 a few days ago (will have to check).

What kind of Moze gear do you have? I’m looking for a well-rolled Mind Sweeper and consecutive hits anointed Brainstormer, Ion Laser, and Redistributor.

1 Like

I guess lvl doesnt matter with the grenade since its just to proc consecutive hits. So yea lvl 50 will be sweet. And sweet to the Garcia. Ah I have cryo, fire and corrosive consecutive hits redistributors, then a shock and cryo consecutive hits soulrender, x x20 cryo consecutive hits anarchy. No mine sweeper though, but I have and smg and weapon damage blast master. Then alot of splash damage/mozes fire/consecutive hits kybs worths also

I’d love to trade the Hunter Seeker and Garcia for your cryo consec hits Redistributor and any one of your consec hits Kyb’s Worths, maybe one with radiation/corrosive or cryo if you have it?

Yea man for sure. Add kirkvisa. And I’ll just send you what ever consecutive kybs I got plus the redistributor

All sent mate