LF Multivitamin Band of Sitorak with 30% action skill cooldown on ps4 please help check description

I have all the popular Zane weapons with sntnl I’m willing to trade for this one sheild. I have two dictators one redistributor redundant brainstormer Maggie the trevanator the carrier ion cannon lump and several other Zane items to trade along with a god rolled snowdrift victory rush and a god rolled ice breaker victory rush. Also have a band of stiroak with the sntnl movement on it.
I have a lot of moze spash dmg anoiments
The redline shotgun.
Three kybs worth one in x3 and two in x3
Couple bang sticks
X2 orge and also x2 incendiary orge
For Flak I have several god rolled items for him
The ventour bountyhunter class mod with weapon damage jackobs crit and assault rifle dmg
Got Maggie’s with gamma burst and 100%ase
I have two redistributors with ase 100%
Just looking for this one sheild with that annoiment it’s like finding a needle in a haystack

What platform? There’s Online play and trading posts for each one to make trades easier.

Ps4 I cant find it anywhere its impossible to find I tried reaching out to gearbox about the unstoppable not drop anything for me after hours of farming him no money no loot not a single thing so I tried reaching out on the forums and no one seems to have it

Bump

Bump

Bumpppp

Thought cool-down ASE on shields was 20%.

No moze has a 30% on kill action skill cooldown

Oops, read the title wrong, sorry for linking you

You got there spreadsheet link

Not looking for the mendel sheild already have one looking for the multivitamin prefix on a band of sitorak

Ok, i was wrong, i know a few others on psn, i will ask around n see what i can find, went back n yes i read the wrong 1

No your all good mate that sheild is hard alone to farm the unstoppable Is a real scrooge to dropping it let alone the right prefix and then the right annoiment.