LF: OP8 fire and corrosive Royal Omens

I’ve got all kinds of stuff I can trade in BL2 or TPS, or can help with whatever.

I have a op8 fire royal omen. It has hyp stock but Jakob’s grip if you want it let me know. I was just talking to sun-tsunami about the zero run I’ll be one of the zero’s.

1 Like

Nice, I’ll definitely take a look. I hate to sound like an ass, but how’s the sight on it? As long as it’s not the big box one. lol

I am like that with pistols. No tediore or vladoff sights for me! I will check it out and let you know.

1 Like

Sorry it does in fact have a tediore box sight. I am gonna do some dragon and terra runs if I get a royal with better parts I wil send you a message.

1 Like

lmao! Of course it does. Glad I’m not the only one who wants their guns to be aesthetically pleasing. Thank you very much though!

I dont care if it’s a pearl if it’s got wrong or ugly parts I won’t pick it up. The only exception for me was the ogre and cobra drops I got. The cobra for rarity and the ogre because soloing op8 badasa round sucks. Thankfully for me I got one the first time, and it was a plump with torque grip, bandit stock but oh well I’m not gonna do that again for best parts!

1 Like